Project Leader - service sales engineer
Development / Management of Mechanical Service Projects
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Total Compensation: Competitive base salary plus commission
Looking for the next step in your HVAC/mechanical project management career?
This is an opportunity to join a leading HVAC mechanical services group in Las Vegas, NV. They have the ability to engineer, fabricate, install, commission and provide service for mechanical systems. Combined with their reputation for client satisfaction, they have a footprint in the market to generate a steady diet of the industry’s most cutting edge mechanical systems work. We are looking for a Project Leader to join their team and grow your career in a culture of innovation and excellence.
About the Opportunity:
- Grow within an entrepreneurial environment, as you service existing and develop new customers resulting in the creation of projects
- Drive complex, major projects leading the overall direction, execution, and completion of projects
- Join a team of industry professionals like yourself, who collaborate to complete projects successfully and achieve customer satisfaction
What we are looking for:
- 5-10 + years of experience in the HVAC/Mechanical construction industry
- Motivated Leader providing cradle-to-grave development and oversight of projects
- Client liaison and opportunity development – actively engaged in identifying new project opportunities and building client relationships
- Technical expertise with HVAC mechanical systems including pipe-fitting, ductwork, etc.
- Effective communication skills as you interact with professionals of every level and clients to complete the project and overcome obstacles
- Financial Tracking Skills – strong knowledge and experience using project management software to track scope, schedule and budget
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
This is a challenging role in a world-class design/build organization. We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base and benefits.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays, at (855)-267-7446 x 201. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for specialty construction and service companies and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a HVAC/mechanical, construction, or building automation professional then I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.