Senior hvac mechanical engineer
Mechanical Construction - Complex, High Profile Facilities
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area
Compensation: $110K -$125K + bonus, benefits
About this Opportunity:
Do you believe mechanical systems are the heart of buildings? If so, engage that passion and join one of the most talented design-build mechanical firms in the US focusing not just on design innovation but an integrated project delivery effort to see world class HVAC design meet maximum sustainable value in an energy efficient completed project.
· Leading technology – Use cutting edge integrated project delivery methods including the latest technology advancements in HVAC and Mechanical engineering.
· Winning team – work with an established market leader who continues to shape the design-build mechanical project landscape in Texas
· Innovative environment – use original ideas that are technically sound to put an innovative twist on some of Texas’ most high-profile projects to maximize energy efficiency, balancing initial cost of ownership and long term operating value.
· Conceptual design collaboration – work directly with clients and the pre-construction team to optimize the design process with the end in mind for multi-million dollar commercial/industrial facilities, collaborating with those who will build the project.
· Privately held HVAC market leader – Big enough to tackle the largest high-profile work, yet agile enough to innovate with brand agnostic custom solutions optimized for each client application.
What we are looking for:
· 5-10+ years of HVAC mechanical and/or process piping design experience for commercial/industrial projects. PE desire but not required.
· Technical Innovation – passion for HVAC and mechanical facility systems and an ability to conceptualize solutions that average engineers overlook.
· Communication - effectively communicate with all members of the preconstruction team including clients – this is vital to the design-build collaboration.
· Design Technology - Able to drive design fluently with the latest CADD/BIM technology and/or lead CAD staff.
· Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855) 267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.