Senior electrical design engineer
High Profile, Hi-Tech Projects - Innovative Design-Build
Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: $110-125K + Bonus, Full Benefits
About this role:
If you are serious about accelerating your electrical engineering design career then you know that growth is a function of the people you are working around and the challenges you get to solve. Consider joining a leader in design-build innovation with a steady flow of the kind of high profile, complex electrical projects that will get you noticed, while working among the best and brightest engineering minds that will also make you sharper!
This leader in MEP building systems engineering and construction combines an entrepreneurial culture lead by engineering innovation with a collaborative construction environment where you partner directly with the team that will build your work. Greater client value always leads to greater career value….now is the time to get on board!
- Work on complex, major projects (Hospitals, Data Centers, Resorts, Hi-Tech Semi-Conductor Facilities) with electrical construction value more than $50 million
- Opportunity to combine the best elements of design and construction from an engineering perspective in high profile design/build delivery.
- Large company resources girded by innovative entrepreneurial culture. Engineering careers can rise to new heights here because of the premium placed on total project value created.
- Step away from adversarial plan-spec project delivery into negotiated design-build client partnership. Engineering leads value creation in this model – Innovation centric, collaboratively based.
What we are looking for:
- Technical foundation and creative electrical engineering innovation skills
- Conceptual design skills – formulate the unique design approach for each project
- Construction knowledge and ability to translate engineering to how it will be built for an optimal design-build dynamic
- Communication skills with project team members, including project management, BIM personnel, and other trade engineers
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with Electrical Emphasis
- 7 – 10+ years of experience
- PE license desired but not required.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855) 267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.