Senior electrical engineer
Environmental Thermal Remediation Projects
Location: Gardner, MA
Compensation: $100 - $140k+ Bonus/Benefits
About this role:
Are you ready for a new electrical engineering challenge? How about an opportunity to blend industrial power and controls applications with state of the art thermal remediation technology to form impactful environmental solutions?
Consider joining an established, growing international environmental remediation company with a full suite of engineered field solutions including. Make your mark on unique, custom-designed projects where you can see the fruits of your labor on-site with an environmentally conscious team dedicated to their cause.
· Take the lead electrical role on complex, major projects working with a team of engineers and field electricians.
· Be a creative part of revolutionary technology – Use your technical expertise to be the creative force behind the innovative design concepts that fuel and support thermal remediation projects
· Technical Hub – This is the problem-solving core vital to the current and future success of world-wide remediation projects.
· Collaborative Design – Partner with the leading mechanical, chemical, civil, and environmental engineering experts in the environmental remediation field involving less invasive solutions.
· Opportunity for growth potential to be a leader of project solutions and to grow and build a team
What we are looking for:
· 8-10+ years of electrical engineering experience for industrial power applications (ie. Motors, controls, site-power distribution, heaters etc) or environmentally sensitive, hazardous or explosive environments.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, P.E. preferred
· Communication skills with clients, field, and team – willingness and ability to communicate effectively up and down the project channel for a successful team dynamic
· Leadership abilities – self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects, organization, previous leadership/supervisory roles are a plus but not required.
· Passion for creative electrical problem solving – desire to offer expertise in an environmental remediation capacity with innovative technology solutions.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at 855-267-7446 ext. 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.