Senior controls sales leader
Energy/BAS/HVAC - High Profile, Large Commercial Projects
Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: $90K – $120K, + Uncapped Bonus/Commission Vehicle & Full Benefits
About this Opportunity:
Are you at your best helping clients find a custom path through complex energy and building automation technology choices? Do you want to lead the market, not just react to it? Then you have to be a part on the right team…
· Climb aboard with this elite independent controls group in the Pacific Northwest where you can build from a full toolbox. We are looking for a proven HVAC Controls sales leader ready to drive growth in the high profile downtown Seattle commercial markets.
· Much more than a sales opportunity – we are looking for an emerging business leader to be groomed in a sales executive capacity long term.
· Proven Technology – Advanced Tridium Niagara AX solutions capabilities to make it all come together. This is a destination for the industry’s elite technical talent.
· Proven Delivery – well trained, experienced technicians capable of performing custom integrations with all proprietary systems for any facility.
· Design-Build – In-house engineering resources for true integrated design-build value on projects of any size and scope.
· Energy Solutions – custom energy data analytics and integration for a complete facility solution that is optimized today and scalable for tomorrow.
What we are looking for:
· 5+ years of HVAC Controls project sales experience.
· Solid knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, controls hardware and facility systems.
· Solutions approach supported by technical applications understanding to relate well to chief engineers and facility managers.
· Business acumen – able to add value at the C-level financial decision-makers as well.
· Leadership – proactive nature with strategic vision to build a market and assemble the people and resources to deliver.
· Sales Execution – Relationships, substance and follow through.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred or appropriate industry training and commensurate experience in lieu of.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855) 267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.