Fire Alarm Sales, Fire & Security
Location: San Diego, CA
Are you a sales professional looking to join a team ready to experience growth? If so, let’s chat!
This is an opportunity to join a sophisticated HVAC Controls and Energy services group located in the San Diego, CA area. Here you will work with experienced leaders in the industry and be an integral part of the growth plan for the Fire & Security division within the company. You will play an instrumental role in developing business in this market, while collaborating with other professionals to sell a whole project related to energy savings. If you are experienced in Fire Alarm sales and want to make your mark with a company poised for significant growth in this area, this is the position for you.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of successful sales experience related to fire alarm systems (plan spec or owner direct sales)
- Technical knowledge of fire alarm systems and understanding of mechanical, electrical, and controls drawings and applications
- Responsibility for complete sales cycle to include sourcing, proposal generation, bidding, closing, and follow-up for client satisfaction and retention
- Excellent relational and communication skills to effectively drive sales of projects and service agreements to end users and owners
- Eager, hunter mentality who seeks out opportunities and leads both for fire/security and energy savings projects as a whole
- Computer skills to navigate MS Office software and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
This is a challenging role in a world-class design/build organization. We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base, incentives and benefits. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays at 317-708-0659. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for specialty contractors and service companies and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a building automation or HVAC controls professional then I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.