GC Project SuperIntendent & Project Manager
Specialty Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Facilities
Location: Traveling projects - Midwest and National
Compensation: $80K – $90K + Per Diem, Vehicle, and Bonus Structure
About this Opportunity: Tired of bumping your head against the same career obstacles?
Consider joining a highly regarded specialty general contractor in a project leadership role where you will own and direct the execution of multi-million dollar purpose-built projects in a collaborative design-build delivery environment!
• Growth Environment – Long-term clients lead to long-term growth. Project Supervisors are the hub role in their organization for project execution. You will have the combination of challenge and visibility needed to distinguish yourself for future leadership opportunities in the organization.
• Design-Build Innovation – Real value is created for facility owners by bringing constructability into the design phase for owners from the outset with market specialists for their applications.
• Collaborative construction – become part of the collaborative planning, communication and coordination from project inception through completion....it’s a lot more fun!
• Culture of quality and integrity – Every company says that they have it, yet it’s still so rare to find. This privately held company is driven by a team of leaders that are living out a mission of quality and integrity that never goes out of style.
What we are looking for:
• 5+ years of Construction Superintendent or Project Management Experience leading crews of 20+ individuals.
• Technical Construction Knowledge – Understanding of on-site building methods, labor productivity and material flow in multi-million dollar projects.
• Systems Experience – managing the equipment installation for purpose-built facility applications in industrial/commercial/agricultural construction.
• Construction Technology – strong computer skills and fluid user of software for construction applications.
• Leadership – Passionate, accountable, organized, proactive and results-oriented.
• Effective communicator at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
• Problem solver – takes ownership of solutions for field staff.
• Customer Focused – consistently deliver superb customer service while building a strong customer relationship.
• Safety excellence – fosters a great safety culture.
• Construction Education – foundation of training in the industry. Bachelor’s degree welcome but not required.