HVAC Controls Projects - Commercial / Industrial
Location: Pleasanton, CA
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a premier independent HVAC Controls and Energy Services group in the San Francisco Bay area. This position combines both technical engineering responsibilities with project management duties for a unique role perfect for someone who wants to grow their career in this area. You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of controls projects including mitigating risk, making financial decisions, value engineering, and the like. It’s a great next step for an experienced Controls Engineering professional looking to use their skills in an expanded capacity.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of engineering and/or project management experience in the HVAC controls industry
- Mechanical aptitude and controls systems knowledge, including ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Financial tracking and organizational skills to drive projects and make decisions related to scope, schedule, and budget
- Motivated team player with customer focused attitude
- Computer skills including MS Office, Windows, File Structure, AutoCAD, VISIO, and basic TCP/IP network structure and web navigation
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or related field
This is a challenging role in a world-class design/build organization. We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base and benefits.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays, at (855)-267-7446 x 201. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for HVAC controls and building automation positions and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a building automation professional then I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.