plumbing design engineer
Major Commercial Projects (Hi-rise, Education, Critical Environments)
Location: Sacramento, CA
Compensation: $70 – $90K
Are you a mechanical design professional ready for the next phase of your career?
This is an opportunity to join a leading mechanical design-build firm in Sacramento, CA. We are looking for an individual to specialize in the engineering design of plumbing systems within complex projects. This is a great opportunity to expand your experience and become the “go-to” individual for plumbing expertise within this branch. You will work in a collaborative environment to optimize the impact of the completed project through the design process.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years plumbing design experience, preparing engineering documents design documents for use in large scale commercial project environments in accordance with overall project engineering and architectural requirements.
- Technical expertise –knowledge of your craft including engineering calculations, equipment selection and code knowledge for plumbing systems.
- Communication Skills – able to discuss design concepts with clients and collaborate fluidly with design team members
- Motivated team player with customer-focused attitude.
- Computer skills and proficiency with engineering design tools such as CAD/BIM tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience. Looking for a well-trained specialist.
We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base and benefits.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays, at(855)-267-7446 x 201. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for specialty construction and service companies and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a building automation professional then I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.