HVAC Lead Design Engineer
Mechanical Construction - Complex, High Profile Facilities
Location: South Bay Metro Area, CA
Compensation: $100K -$150K + bonus, benefits
About this Opportunity:
Do you believe mechanical systems are the heart of buildings? If so, engage that passion and join one of the most talented design-build mechanical firms in the western US focusing not just on design innovation but an integrated project delivery effort to see world class HVAC design meet maximum sustainable value in an energy efficient completed project.
- Leading technology – Use cutting edge integrated project delivery methods including the latest technology advancements in HVAC and Mechanical engineering.
- Winning team – work with an established leader with executives that have shaped the design-build mechanical project landscape in Northern California.
- Innovative environment – use original ideas that are technically sound to put an innovative twist on some of California’s most high profile projects to maximize energy efficiency, balancing initial cost of ownership and long term operating value.
- Conceptual design collaboration – work with clients and the pre-construction team on understanding where to begin the design process for multi-million dollar commercial facilities, collaborating with those who will actually build the project.
- Privately held HVAC market leader – well-established group, looking for the right design engineer to bring large multi-million dollar projects to life and who can be a current and future engineering leader for the long term growth curve of this firm.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of HVAC design experience for commercial/industrial projects. PE or EIT levels of experienced are both embraced. We need emerging key project contributors as well as engineering leaders at all levels.
- Technical proficiency – passion for HVAC that has lead you to proficiency.
- Communication - effectively communicate with all members of the preconstruction team including clients – this is vital to the design-build collaboration.
- Design Technology - CADD and BIM software proficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855) 267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.