Lead Controls Design Engineer
Commercial / Industrial Projects
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Compensation: $85K – $110K+
Are you a controls design professional ready for the next phase of your career?
This is an opportunity to join a sophisticated HVAC Controls and Energy services group located in the San Francisco Bay area as a lead Design Engineer. Integrated project delivery is a way of life here as part of their mission to bring the best project possible to the client. You will work in a collaborative environment to optimize the impact of the completed project through the design process.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years HVAC control system knowledge; Tridium, Niagara AX, or Automated Logic knowledge strongly desired
- Experience designing and preparing the engineering documents for control system hardware in large scale commercial project environments in accordance with overall project engineering and architectural requirements.
- Mechanical aptitude and controls systems knowledge, including ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Technical knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, AHU’s, VAV’s, boilers, chillers etc.
- Polished professional – someone that loves the technology and works to hone their craft.
- Motivated team player with customer focused attitude.
- Computer skills and proficiency with engineering design tools such as AutoCAD, VISIO, EDS, MS Office, Windows, File Structure, and basic TCP/IP network structure and web navigation
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience. Looking for a well-trained specialist.
We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base and benefits.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays, at (855)-267-7446 x 201. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for specialty construction and service companies and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a building automation professional then I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.