Design-build project manager
Industrial / Commercial / Specialty Agriculture Projects
Location: Rensselaer, IN
Compensation: $60 - $90K+
About this Opportunity:
Join a growing, established company as a construction leader who owns and directs the execution of innovative projects in a collaborative environment!
· Leading Technology – use cutting edge integrated project delivery methods including the latest technology advancements
· Growth Environment – diverse multi-million dollar industrial, commercial design-build projects
· Design-Build Innovation – Led by a client driven value proposition rather then the volatility of the commoditized and adversarial project world
· Collaborative construction process experience from setup with the customer and crew through excellent planning, communication and coordination to keep project on schedule
· Fast-Paced, Exciting Project Environment – grow your career in a challenging, yet stimulating and dynamic ever-changing work environment
What we are looking for:
· 6+ years of Construction Project Management Career Progression
· Technical Construction Knowledge – Understanding of commercial on-site building methods and material flow logistics
· Construction Technology - software for scheduling and tracking job progress
· Leadership – Passionate, accountable, organized, proactive and results-oriented
· Effective communicator at all levels of the organization internally and externally
· Problem solver – takes ownership of solutions for field staff
· Organizational skills – Track record overseeing teams of individuals, schedule, coordination and financials of million dollar projects
· Financial Accountability – Grasp of project profit and loss tools
· Safety excellence – fosters a great safety culture.
· Bachelor’s degree in construction/engineering field or equivalent work experience
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855) 267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.