controls integration specialist & project manager
Major Commercial/Industrial Projects
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Compensation: $85K – $110K+
Time for a change? If you are an HVAC/BAS Controls guru, then we need to talk…..
This is an opportunity to join a premier independent HVAC Controls and Energy Services group in the San Francisco Bay area. They have the ability to service and retrofit large commercial mechanical systems and tie it all together by integrating proprietary controls platforms with state of the art legacy systems. Combined with their reputation for client satisfaction, they have a footprint in the market to generate a steady diet of the industry’s most cutting edge complex controls integration work. We are looking for a system integration specialist to join their team and grow your career in a culture of innovation and excellence.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years HVAC control system programming experience; Tridium, Niagara AX, or Automated Logic knowledge strongly desired
- Technical knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, AHU’s, VAV’s, boilers, chillers etc.
- Mechanical aptitude and controls systems knowledge, including ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Diversity of controls manufacturer experience is desired as well as controls troubleshooting knowledge
- BACnet, MODbus and/or Lonworks experience
- Polished professional – someone that loves the technology and works to hone their craft.
- Motivated team player with customer focused attitude.
- Computer skills including MS Office, Windows, File Structure, AutoCAD, VISIO, and basic TCP/IP network structure and web navigation
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience. Looking for a well-trained specialist.
This is a challenging role in a world-class design/build organization. We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base and benefits.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays, at (855)-267-7446 x 201. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for specialty construction and service companies and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a building automation professional I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.