HVAC Controls System specialist/integrator
BAS/Programmer/Technician - Commercial/Industrial Projects
Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: $80-100K + full benefits
Time for a change? If you are an HVAC/BAS Controls guru, then we need to talk…..
This is an opportunity to join a premier independent HVAC Controls and Energy Services group in the Pacific Northwest. They have the ability to build, service and retrofit large commercial mechanical systems and tie it all together by integrating proprietary controls platforms with state of the art Tridium packages. Combined with their reputation for client satisfaction, they have a footprint in the market to generate a steady diet of the industry’s most cutting edge complex controls integration work. We are looking for a system integration specialist to join their team and grow your career in a culture of innovation and excellence.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years HVAC control system programming experience
- Tridium programming experience strongly desired. 2+ years programming in the Niagara AX environment (Niagara AX Certified preferred).
- Diverse experience in proprietary controls are a plus (JCI, Siemens, Honeywell, Alerton, Delta, Andover, Schneider/TAC, etc.)
- 3+ years BACnet, MODbus and/or Lonworks experience.
- Strong controls troubleshooting experience.
- Deep technical knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment, AHU’s, VAV’s, boilers, chillers etc.
- Polished professional – someone that loves the technology and works to hone their craft.
- Motivated team player with customer focused attitude.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Looking for a well-trained specialist.
This is a great role for a career-minded controls specialist. It is a destination for best in class service professionals and there is a reason that so many have been here for 20+ years. This organization will respect and appreciate your talent and hard work. They build their organization around their skilled producers, elevated to their rightful place. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but you will be well taken care of. If this sounds like the place you’d like to be as a professional, then please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at 855-267-7446, ext. 206.