HVAC Building Automation Systems
Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: $80 – $110K+
Are you a controls design professional looking for the next phase of your career? If so, let’s chat!
This is an opportunity to join a sophisticated HVAC Controls and Energy services group located in the Seattle, WA area. Here, you will work in a collaborative environment to optimize the impact of the completed design process, bringing the best possible project to the client. If you are experienced in the controls world, you know it is vital to be a part of the design concept for the facility from the point of inception to optimize the impact to the completed project. This is the environment where it all takes place. As a partner in the design-build process, with access to the end-user, you can really to your best work.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience designing and preparing the engineering documents for control system hardware in large scale commercial project environments in accordance with overall project engineering and architectural requirements
- DDC Controls engineering experience highly valued; experience with Honeywell and Siemens Talon preferred
- Construction knowledge to monitor installation quality and update hardware and software design as needed
- Excellent AutoCAD software design skills and overall knowledge of facility mechanical, electrical and building automation systems
- Complex facility experience such as Hi-Rise commercial, Hospitals, Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Data Center, Resort/Casino/Entertainment, or comparable
- Excellent communication skills to interact with Project Managers and fellow engineers on plans, specifications, proposals and to support the design build process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or related technical field or equivalent work experience; credentials such as Unites States Green Building Council (USGBC), Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) or Certified Energy Manager (CEM) desired.
This is a challenging role in a world-class design/build organization. We are looking for a career-minded team player that is hungry to make an impact and grow their career in this organization. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience, but expect a competitive base, incentives and benefits. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays at 855-267-7446 ext. 201. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Not quite the position you are looking for? I focus on recruiting for building automation and controls and work on diverse openings – some are posted and some are not. If you are a building automation or HVAC controls professional then I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and invite you to send me your qualifications.