Lead BIM / Revit designer
VDC For Major Projects - Hospitals, Hi-Rise, Data Center, Large Commercial
Location: Seattle, WA
About this opportunity:
If your career is focused on BIM and fully integrated design technology, then this is a role to take a serious look at, and consider joining the premier design/build mechanical firm in the Pacific Northwest!
Growing your career means stretching yourself in more challenging and complex projects. Specific to VDC careers, this also means getting as close to the action on actual construction collaborations as possible. This is a true design/build environment on the elite projects in Seattle from Hi-Rise to Hospitals. In this fully integrated design environment your design will feed directly into the fab shop, so you’ll have direct access to the end result and the kind of feedback that will make you a better design professional.
What we are looking for:
- Revit Specialist – 3+ years
- BIM technology/software mastery - CAD standards, File creation, management, troubleshooting etc.
- Project Management – someone who understands the CAD design process for large projects, able to drive progress toward results on schedule, and incorporate the collaborations of others.
- Conceptual ability – able to generate Revit plans from basic information with an understanding of HVAC/Mechanical systems and how the fit spatially in the built environment.
- Passion for Construction and Technology
- Organized, motivated, proactive nature.
- Great communication, able to lead a project team and work across departments.
- Client focused – understands the importance of integrating to the clients overall objective for a great VDC and completed construction result.
- Associate level degree or higher is desired but not required.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Jenne Hays, at (855) 267-7446 x 201. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.