Director of Business Development
Owner Direct Projects - HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, and Facility Solutions
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Compensation: $130-150K + Incentives
About this opportunity:
Join the South Texas leader in mechanical construction who is passionate about their community, innovative facility solutions, and their customers. This group merges the most professional teams and ideas with technological innovation to create customized solutions for owner direct clients. If you’re ready to lead project development, cultivate end-user relationships, build a market strategic plan, and work with one of the Nation’s best design-build teams, then this opportunity is for you!
- Self-performed design-build value – in-house resources to engineer and install the most challenging, complex mechanical and electrical systems.
- Best in class service – client relationship driven. Service model built around people and relationships not silos.
- HVAC/Mechanical/Electrical business unit level leadership of markets – revenue and margins for the elite provider of owner direct facility solutions in South Texas
- Highly entrepreneurial growth culture – this is an organization built around those who deliver the most client value. You can grow further and faster in your career by working among high energy, innovative achievers.
- Executive progression – This is a high visibility role for executive career progression opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of commercial or industrial HVAC/R Business Development, Sales Career Progression
- OEM Level System Training (i.e. Trane, Carrier, York, JCI, Siemens, etc) in addition to technical education
- Core leadership traits to bring others together on a mission
- Understanding of mechanical service (including preventative maintenance) revenue cycle
- Project development mastery. Able to define scope and preliminary budgets
- Estimating, Job Pricing. Able Background in hands-on estimating of self-performed mechanical work is ideal, but not required. Solid knowledge of total installed cost at field level is needed. Profitable track record. History selling projects that perform at or above estimated margin
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or Business related field, or combination of field experience and work experience in lieu of.
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855) 267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.